- This article is about the video game character. For the video game itself, see Dash Dingo (video game).
Dash Dingo is a clothing store mascot and the title character of the video game Dash Dingo.
When Lisa caught a cold, and, at Marge's insistence, stayed home from school she at first occupied her time by watching The Learning Chanel. Later Marge suggested that she should relax and play Dash Dingo, one of Bart's video games. Lisa gave the game a try and initially pooh-poohed it. However, she quickly became hooked on the game and Dash's adventures. She spent three solid days playing the game. By then she felt better and tried to stretch her game marathon into a fourth day, but Marge saw through her ruse and sent her to school. Lisa then ended up cheating on a test because she hadn't studied or done any homework.
Dash Dingo is also the mascot for Dingo Junction, a clothing store in Springfield Mall.
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters/Game of Games. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
Behind the Laughter
- Dash Dingo is a parody of the video game character Crash Bandicoot.
- Dash Dingo's design incorporates a number of Australian stereotypes, including his hat, clothes, accent and speech patterns.
- Dash Dingo's Villain closely spoofs Dr Neo Cortex's evil laugh in-game.