| Mary Bailey
| Character Information
Mary Bailey is Springfield's state's governor.
She ran against Mr. Burns in a governor's election, winning a landslide after Marge served Mr. Burns a three eyed fish, which he promptly spat out even though he said it had a taste that can't be beat.
She also judged Bart and Lisa's class projects (designing a new State flag), in Capital City. She yells in disgust after unfurling Lisa's flag, which Bart had redesigned to make it look like a butt with "Learn to Fart" underneath.
Bailey also brings order amongst the prisoners in a jail riot and pardons them.
Given Mr. Burns' membership in the Republican Party, Bailey is presumably a Democrat, although that has never been stated and she could also be independent of political parties. Governor Bailey ordered an investigation about possible pollution by the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. The investigation did not find anything on pollution, but did find that the plant was not up to code.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters/Civil Servants. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- Episode – "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"
- Episode – "I Am Furious (Yellow)" (picture seen)
- Episode – "Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade"
- Episode – "The Seven-Beer Snitch"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "Million Dollar Maybe" (name seen)
- Episode – "Hail to the Teeth"
- Episode – "Homer's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass" (opening sequence)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out characters