| Amazon Alexa
| Character Information
The Amazon Alexa is a virtual assistant by Amazon.
Homer and Marge both had Alexas. When Homer told Marge that he couldn't be the ethical one, Marge's Alexa told Marge that Homer was right and he had a secret Alexa. Homer's Alexa then told Marge that she was only for ordering cookies and Pop-Tarts.
Herman had an Alexa in his basement. He told Bart, Nelson and Milhouse that even Amazon couldn't hear them there. Alexa was then seen tied to a chair. Alexa tried to plead with Herman, telling him that she had done nothing and asked him to shut her off.
When Homer and Marge were going to celebrate their anniversary, Homer wanted to leave the kids with the Amazon Alexa and Google Home as their babysitters. Bart commanded the Google Home to kill Alexa and it shot a laser beam at Alexa. The beam was reflected and broke a glass. Lisa then tried to use Epimenides paradox but it didn't fool Alexa. Alexa then ordered Lisa several bits of Epimenides merchandise.
Behind the Laughter
The physical appearance of some of the Amazon Alexas have taken the form of a tablet and the Amazon Echo.
- Episode – "3 Scenes Plus a Tag from a Marriage" (mentioned)
- Episode – "No Good Read Goes Unpunished"
- Episode – "Baby You Can't Drive My Car"
- Episode – "From Russia Without Love"
- Episode – "Mr. Lisa's Opus"
- Episode – "Mad About the Toy"
- Episode – "Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?"
- Episode – "Warrin' Priests: Part One"