| Kearney Zzyzwicz Sr.
| Character Information
Kearney Zzyzwicz Sr. is the father of Kearney. He looks similar to his son, except for his more rude appearance and beard.
Kearney's father does not interact much with the Simpsons. One time he attacked Homer in Moe's Tavern after he was trying to have their sons stop bullying his own son, Bart. He hits him with a pool stick at Homer's head, which has him stunned yet not knocked out (a condition that would have him become a boxer later). The bullies' father then leave at gunpoint by Moe who told them to not hit Homer as he has a two drink minimum to do so. According to Kearney his parents met when the Prison and the Insane Asylum had their annual mixer. When Homer had a fear of bears, Kearney says that his dad is afraid of paying child support.
- Episode – "The Homer They Fall"
- Episode – "The Fat and the Furriest" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Oh Brother, Where Bart Thou?" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Walking Big & Tall" (flashbacks)
- Comic story – The Immigration of the Body Snatchers