Michael Clarke Duncan-type
- "Give me your hands, boss."
- ―The Michael Clarke Duncan-type to Homer.[src]
| Michael Clarke Duncan-type
| Character Information
The Michael Clarke Duncan-type (real name not known) was an inmate, and later a guard, at Springfield Penitentiary.
He later became a guard at the prison. When Bart suspected that his new neighbor Walt Warren was actually Sideshow Bob, the Duncan-type showed him Sideshow Bob in his cell to prove that Walt wasn't Bob.
At some point, he became a prisoner again and was helping out picking up rubbish along the highway whilst singing a song. He found a packet of cigarettes and kept them. He later helped to search for Bart.
Behind the Laughter
- His appearance is similar to that of the character John Coffey from The Green Mile, played by Michael Clarke Duncan.
- Michael Clarke Duncan was initially intended to voice this character, but he declined.
Kevin Michael Richardson voices the prisoner in American History X-Cellent, but Hank Azaria voices him in The Bob Next Door. Kevin would reprise his role in Gone Boy.
- Episode – "The Frying Game"
- Episode – "American History X-cellent"
- Episode – "The Bob Next Door"
- Episode – "Gone Boy"