Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
(Redirected from Giant Ferris Wheel)
| London Eye
| Location Information
The London Eye is a huge Ferris wheel type tourist attraction in London, England.
The Simpson family saw it during their travels around London and Marge and Homer rode it. It has an evacuate lever that detached their pod from the framework and sent it flying into the River Thames. It was revealed that it was actually a huge surveillance camera spying on the city.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- This section is transcluded from The Simpsons: Tapped Out decorations/Foreign buildings and architecture. To edit it, please edit the transcluded page.
- Episode – "The Regina Monologues"
- Episode – "To Surveil with Love"
- Comic story – The City of London This Summer
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out