| Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game
For the game in "The Food Wife", see Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game (The Food Wife).
| Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game
| Level Information
||The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.
"Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game" is the fourteenth level of The Simpsons Game. To open the door to the creator's mansion, the Simpsons have to get the four keycards in the four worlds created by the creator. The fourth portal transports Homer and Lisa to a Japanese land and dresses them as Japanese cartoon characters.
After the level "Bargain Bin" is completed, four more levels open up at the game engine. These can be taken in any order but, following the story, this is the next level.
Homer and Lisa encounter themselves in a Japanese land, with flowers with happy faces, rainbows and a town. Later, a giant Milhouse wearing a crown and big drums-like things in his ears appears from the water, saying he is the king of the land and is called "Mr. Dirt". Homer and Lisa walk up a path to a dirty brown river coming from a clean waterfall that leads to the town. Beyond the river, everything is dirty, including the floor, the houses and a giant toilet on a brown lake. The toilet has a big rock head shaped like that of Homer's. To free the head inside, Lisa has to find three lanterns and position them on their spots so they shoot a light to the head. She uses the "Hand of Buddha" to pick up the lanterns and also defeat the sumo wrestlers who come from the lake. Once all the lights are on their spots, Mr. Sparkle (the Japanese head from "In Marge We Trust") is freed. He tells them that to clean Mr. Dirt's land, they will have to defeat the three Sparlkemons in three more lands parallel to Mr. Dirt's. Homer and Lisa go to the lava land, conformed by lava and moving wooden platforms. They first defeat the lava sumo wrestlers and then cross a lava ocean using a tree, cut down by Homer as "Gumi-Homer", as bridge. They get to the lava well, where Jimbo waits for them. Now they all have a Japanese cartoon-style fight in which Homer and Lisa defeat Jimbo's Sparklemon and, after Mr. Sparkle eats the creature and Mr. Dirt (on a cloud) comes to tell them they won't defeat any more Sparklemons, Homer and Lisa go to the ice land, conformed by cold water, ice floor and a giant yeti inside an ice block. Before getting to an upper floor, they defeat the ice sumo wrestlers. They jump into the ice well where Ralph and his Sparklemon fight Homer and Lisa. When they win, they walk across a rock bridge to get on a flying boat. It has five motors keep the boat floating. Another flying boat floats next to the big one and cloud sumo wrestlers come from it. They turn off the motors and Homer and Lisa have to stop them before the boat falls down. When they finish with them, the sky well appears on a big cloud next to the boat and Sherri and Terri are inside with their Sparklemon. Homer and Lisa defeat it and Mr. Dirt goes away crying when he sees this. Homer and Lisa then insert the three Sparklemon balls inside the toilet to make Mr. Sparkle raise on a water fountain. He cleans the town (by rubbing the screen) and Mr. Dirt shrinks to become normal Milhouse. He gives Homer and Lisa the Mr. Dirt keycard before the three Sparklemons attack him.
Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game characters
- Homer: Homer is one of the playable characters, he can jump, kick, burp, turn into Homer Ball, "Heli-Homer", "Gumi-Homer" (only Xbox version) and "Lava-Homer" (only Xbox version).
- Lisa: Lisa is one of the playable characters, she can jump, kick, play her saxophone to stunt enemies and use the Buddha's Hand to pick up and drop big things, electrocute and freeze enemies. She can also turn into "Clobber-Girl" (only Xbox version).
- Milhouse Van Houten/Mr. Dirt: he is first seen as Mr. Dirt, but later becomes normal.
- Mr. Sparkle: he is trapped inside a rock and is freed by Homer and Lisa. He eats every Sparklemon defeated by them.
- Jimbo Jones: he is the owner of the first Sparklemon and jumps on the fire well.
- Ralph Wiggum: he is the owner of the second Sparklemon and jumps on the ice well.
- Sherri and Terri: they are the owners of the third Sparklemon and jump on the sky well.
- Dirt/Fire/Ice/Sky Sumo Wrestlers: enemies throughout the level and the Comic Book Guy versions of Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game. All of them attack Homer and Lisa by running to them, and the fire, ice and sky ones shoot projectiles according to their elements.
Comic Book Guy's video game clichés
- Lava: (only Xbox version) jump into the lava to get this cliché. "Lava. As original as sand, snow, water and jungle. That is - NOT ORIGINAL AT ALL!"
- Elemental Enemies: you will get this cliché by interacting with the ice sumo wrestlers. "Nice. Steal from Dungeons and Dragons - for only the millionth time!
- Flying Boat: get to the flying boat.
The image before each fight. This is shown before the fight with Jimbo
The arena where all the fights take place. The health of Homer, Lisa and the Sparklemon are shown by numbers
- When frozen, the Comic Book Guy sumos take the pose of The Collector when he was encased in Lucite.
- The level is a parody to Pokémon and many other Japanese games.
- Homer and Lisa's appearances have exaggerated Japanese cartoon style. Homer's hair is sharp-pointed and blue colored, his clothes are purple and wears goggles. Lisa's hair is sharp-pointed too but larger and wears a pink cap.
- Sparklemons are parodies to the "Pokémon".
- The battles are like those of "Pokémon" games.
- On each entrance, there's a Santa's Little Helper statue holding a keyblade in his mouth. The keyblade is a reference to the Kingdom Hearts series. Also, the Fire Sumos say one of the villain quotes from the same game ("Every Light must fade, every heart returns to darkness").
- The statues also have a tatoo pattern similar to "Okami".
- The Fire Sumos make a small mention to "Final Fantasy IX".
- The flying boat has a front statue which is similar to the "Hello Kitty" character.
- Milhouse is dressed as the King from the Katamari series.
- Godzilla is seen frozen in ice as he was in Godzilla Raids Again.
- There are some differences in each version.
- In the PS2 version, the worlds are smaller and have a different appearance, the sky well appears on the boat and the battles are only cutscenes.
- In the Xbox version, the worlds are bigger and with more tasks, the flying boat section has a height meter showing the boats' height, the sky well appears on a cloud and the battles have to be performed by selecting the power of each character.