Around the World in 80 Bites
| Around the World in 80 Bites
| Level Information
This is the first level where Homer can use all of his powers as "Homer Ball". Bart can be used to take Homer to places he can't access by opening gates. The level takes place at the Duff Brewery, decorated as different countries, being Australia, China, Mexico, Germany, France, Scotland, Italy and America, while Duffman narrates the level. This is the first timed level, it must be completed before the time runs out. Each time a country is reached, it adds some time. This is also the only level where the enemies come back when knocked out.
- "Homer and Bart enter an eating contest sponsored by Duff Beer."
Using his new powers, Homer competes in a Duff food competition/race with Bart helping him. They compete against other Springfield people and, after some talk, the race begins in Australia. Homer uses his Homer Ball power to jump a wall to China, and then to Mexico, where he has to destroy a giant taco to cross to Germany. When they reach France, Willie climbs to the roof of a big wall and closes the gate to Scotland. Bart gets to the top of the "Eiffel Tower" and glides to the wall where he opens the gate. When in Scotland, Homer destroys Stonehenge to make a bridge to the giant bagpipes, which he splats and makes sound throwing air. Bart jumps on it and the air launches him to the top of a wall, so he opens another gate to Italy. To get to the top of the "Coliseum", Homer destroys the giant meatball, which drops a noodle to climb. Bart then crosses the San Francisco Bridge and, in order to open the gate to America, he climbs the bridge support, glides to the gate and opens it. When Homer and Bart enter, they see the "Chocolate Statue of Liberty". Homer makes three Homer Ball hits and destroys the statue, which drops a giant hamburger. After Homer eats it, Duffman says Homer is the winner of the competence. Moe congratulates him, and Homer accidentally bites off Moe's hand. Then it is revealed the former winner is Akira Kurosawa, who gives Homer the championship belt. Homer asks Akira how did he win, since he is really thin. Akira says he used a technique (dipping food on milk). The losers must clean the mess left throughout the course.
This level is timed, with extra time being added every time you reach a new area. If the player out of time, the player has to start the level over again. When the race level starts, the player must run up the ramp towards Australia. Turn into Homer Ball and dash into Australia. Go through Australia and into Mexico. Destroy the super taco as Homer Ball to get into Germany. Continue through German into France. Willie will then close the gate to Scotland. Have Bart climb up the Duff barrels and onto the umbrellas. Then jump up the building and zipline to the Eiffel Tower. Use the elevator on the Eiffel Tower to get to the top then glide to Scotland. Use the lever on the wall to open the gate.
In Scotland, use Homer Ball to knock over Stonehenge then use Homer Ball's slam to cause the giant bagpipes to blow out air. Use the air as Bartman to glide over the wall and open the gate to Italy. In Italy, use Homer Ball to destroy the giant meatball and climb up the Coliseum. Follow the Coliseum over to the bridge and have Bartman climb up the vine on the bridge. Bartman then has to glide over to America and use the lever to open the gate. Once in America, the Statue of Liberty appears. Homer Ball must slam on a button to get the protective barrier of dancing girls out of the way then boost into the Statue of Liberty's weak spots. Doing this three times will destroy the statue. Destroy the giant burger to end the level.
Things To Do
- Get Homer into Australia
- Take Homer to Mexico
- Smash the super taco
- Open the gate and take Homer into Scotland
- Open the gate and take Homer into Italy
- Smash the super meatball
- Open the gate and take Homer into America
- Destroy the Statue of Liberty and smash the super burger
There are six Duff Caps, six Krusty Koupons and 2 clichés in the level:
- On the ramp at the start.
- In Mexico, use the Insanity Pepper to become invincible and cross the barbed wire.
- In Germany, use the pole round the back of the building to climb onto the building.
- In France, when you get up the stairs, turn around and it'll be on the left of the stairs.
- In Scotland, inside the room at the bottom of the tower.
- In Italy, go to the dining section to the left. It's in the corner
Finding all six rewards the Hi-Cal Duff Trophy.
- In Australia, have Homer weigh down a rock to make a ramp for Bart to jump up.
- In Australia, jump across the umbrellas leading back to the start.
- In Mexico, use the gust underneath the lady's fan. Then use the zipline and the ledges to climb across to the Koupon.
- In Scotland, climb the pole to the vines. Follow the vines and avoid the steam from the furnaces below.
- In Italy, climb to the top of the coliseum. Jump across the ledges to the Koupon.
- Climb to the top of the bridge leading to America then jump and glide to the ledge in the dining area in Italy.
Finding all six rewards the Krusty Burger Trophy.