| Oh, Streetcar!
| Play Information
Oh, Streetcar! is a musical version of Tennessee Williams' play A Streetcar Named Desire and was performed and produced in Springfield. It was directed by Llewellyn Sinclair and stared Marge Simpson as Blanche DuBois and Ned Flanders as Stanley Kowalski.
In production of the play, Marge needed to get angry as part of her role but couldn't do it. She didn't have the will to smash a glass bottle. After getting angry at Homer, she perfected this role.
- Clancy Wiggum - Narrator
- Marge Simpson - Blanche DuBois
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon - Steve, the Paperboy
- Ned Flanders - Stanley Kowalski
- Herman Hermann
- Lionel Hutz - Harold Mitchell
- Jasper Beardsley
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
- Clancy Wiggum
- Otto Mann - Pablo Gonzales
- "Long Before the Superdome"
- "New Orleans"
- "I Thought My Life Would Be a Mardi Gras"
- "I Am Just a Simple Paper Boy"
- "The Kindness of Strangers"