- We are currently working on a new series canon policy page. Please join the discussion by clicking this link!
- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 33 News: The scheduled air date for “Pixelated and Afraid” has been announced
- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 33 News: A new episode title, “Treehouse of Horror XXXIII” has been revealed!
- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 33 News: A new character for “Lisa’s Belly” has been revealed!
- Wikisimpsons needs more Featured Article, Picture, Quote, Episode and Comprehensive article nominations!
- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
The Wayz We Were/References
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- The episode's title is a reference to the 1973 movie The Way We Were.
- In the prehistoric era, a character looking like Fred Flintstone is seen carrying a dead Dino.
- Milhouse mentions Cars 1, 2 and 3.
- Homer mentions taking their intimacy from Disney+ to HBO Max.
- The app Wayz is a parody of Waze.
- The guy who is always in his underwear mentions Zoom.
- Moe hits a Phish Xing sign. He then hits Trey Anastasio from Phish.
- The song "Traffic Jam" by James Taylor plays during the traffic jam.
- Appearing in the Jesuits captcha screen are: the Dalai Lama, Aloysius Gonzaga, Pope Francis, and Ignatius of Loyola.
- Appearing in the 20th century dictators captcha screen are: George Washington, Benito Mussolini, Simón Bolívar, Golda Meir, Mao Zedong, Idi Amin, Fidel Castro, Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill.
- Books appearing in the books captcha screen are: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, Tender Is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald, On the Road by Jack Kerouac, Daisy Miller by Henry James, Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe, and Beloved by Toni Morrison.
- Appearing in the cartoon characters captcha screen are: Yosemite Sam and Egghead Jr. from Looney Tunes, Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo, CatDog from CatDog, Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants, Bluto from Popeye, and The Brain from Pinky and the Brain, and Homer and Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons.
- The people at the basketball game Moe proposed at spelled out "LeBron", referring to LeBron James.
- Moe mentions Henry Winkler and his jumping the shark moment in Happy Days.
- People in an Elmo costume and a Spider-Man costume rob Moe.
- One of the streets near Evergreen Terrace is called "Plympton St.", a reference to animator Bill Plympton.
- Professor Frink hacked Wikipedia.
- Wayz website mentions and is owned by Google.
- Moe, Maya and Barney sing "You're Bringing Me Sunshine", a parody of "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves.
- Bronson Pinchot's Pinot Noir is a reference to American actor Bronson Pinchot.
- The Moes in the mirror include parodies of The Joker from DC Comics, Pinhead from Hellraiser, and Erik from The Phantom of the Opera.
- Bart and Milhouse wear Quaker Oats Company pots on their heads.
- Homer, Marge, Lenny, Carl, and Barney sing "The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand.
- Appearing in the existentialists captcha screen are: Albert Camus, Albert Einstein, Princess Diana, Friedrich Nietzsche, Johnny Carson, Leonardo da Vinci, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Ayn Rand.
- Appearing in the celebrity chefs captcha screen are: Wolfgang Puck, Gordon Ramsay, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Kite, Julia Child, and Alfred Hitchcock.
- Appearing in the bebop jazz musicians captcha screen are: Charlie Parker, Mick Jagger, Tupac Shakur, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Tom Petty, Lurleen Lumpkin, Thelonious Monk and Dizzy Gillespie.
- Appearing in the chess grandmasters captcha screen are: Bobby Fischer, Jerry Seinfeld, Magnus Carlsen, Janet Reno, Drederick Tatum, Judit Polgár, Garry Kasparov, Martha Stewart, and Stephen Hawking.