| Food/Drink Information
Powersauce is a bar of "healthy food" which works like energy drink. It is said that it includes 6 types of apples.
After seeing an advert starring Rainier Wolfcastle, Homer started to eat Powersauce when he noticed he was becoming too fat. From then on, he only ate food in bar form. He ate $50 of Powersauce a day.
In the All Night Gym, Brad and Neil asked Homer to climb The Murderhorn as an advertisement for Powersauce. Homer, eating the bars, started climbing the mountain. He was later told that they are made of apple cores and Chinese newspapers.
Behind the Laughter
Powersauce is a parody of Powerbar
- Episode – "King of the Hill"
- Episode – "The Strong Arms of the Ma"
- Episode – "A Tree Grows in Springfield"
- Special – Join The Simpsons at the Daytona 500 (logo)
- Special – Happy Daytona Day (logo)
- Book – The Marge Book
- Comic story – The Book of Jobs (mentioned)
- Merchandise – Simpsons Mania!