Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Food/Drink Information
An Oreo is a type of sandwich cookie. It consists of two round wafer-like cookies with a layer of frosting in the middle.
When the Simpson family were on the reality TV show The 1895 Challenge, they visited the Kwik-E-Mart. Marge wanted to buy a package of Oreos, but Apu didn't allow her to as the cookies were from 1896.
Toot-Toot gave Bart an Oreo which he ate because it was "rank".
Homer is eating Mega Stuff, a cheap version of Oreo.
|The contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon and therefore may not have actually happened or existed.|
Fat Tony had crushed Oreo on his yogurt from Takin' Care of Business Yogurt.
Behind the Laughter
- Oreo is a real product.
- Oreos were actually introduced in 1912, not 1896 as Apu implies.
- Episode – "The Cartridge Family"
- Episode – "Helter Shelter"
- Episode – "Fat Man and Little Boy" (mentioned on T-shirt)
- Episode – "Bart Has Two Mommies"
- Episode – "The Great Phatsby: Part One"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIX" (opening scene; grave)
- Episode – "Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?"
- Episode – "Uncut Femmes"