| "Cultural Things Experience"
| Song Information
"Cultural Things Experience" is a song sung by Lisa and Cletus's children.
- Mistos and lattes and grandes and ventis,
- Browsing at bookstores with fat cognoscentis.
- Comic Book Guy:
- Books about Dali, Degas, and Miro,
- Those are the folks that you yokels should know.
- Pretentious laughs at Bunuel retrospectives,
- Outsider art made by mental defectives.
- Jitney Spuckler:
- Enjoying opry that ain't grand or ole.
- Birthday Spuckler:
- Comparing Jim Carrey to Dario Fo!
- Your minds are opening! Take it home!
- Incest Spuckler:
- Eating tapas,
- Dubya Spuckler:
- Freestyle rap-as.
- Mrs. Skinner is Mame.
- Lisa and Kids:
- We finally experienced cultural things,
- And now they don't seem,
- So lame!
Behind the Laughter
The song is a parody of the song "My Favorite Things" from the musical The Sound of Music. It is part the "Yokel Chords (Medley)" track on the album The Simpsons: Testify.