| Country Information
Japan is a country in the continent of Asia. The capital city is Tokyo.
The Simpson family once visited Japan, ending up losing all their resources. Most of their money was used up to bail Homer and Bart out of jail after an incident where, due to Homer's stupidity, they ended up throwing Emperor Akihito into a washbin for worn mawashi, and the few cash left lost to the wind when Homer made it into an origami.
Marge thought that the worst day of Homer's life was when he threw up on the Japanese prime minister.
- Episode – "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Dead Putting Society" (mentioned)
- Episode – "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Way We Was" (poster)
- Episode – "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" (mentioned)
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror II" (flag)
- Episode – "Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Marge in Chains" (Osaka)
- Episode – "Homer's Triple Bypass" (mentioned)
- Episode – "In Marge We Trust"
- Episode – "Das Bus" (Nelson represents Japan at the Model U.N. Club)
- Episode – "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo"
- Episode – "Holidays of Future Passed" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Super Franchise Me" (Okily Dokahama)
- Episode – "To Courier with Love" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Pork and Burns"
- Episode – "Springfield Splendor" (mentioned)
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Destination Springfield)
- Comic story – The Flunky! (prime minister mentioned)
- Merchandise – The Simpsons 1993 Fun Calendar