| Country Information
Iceland is a country in the Atlantic Ocean.
After the Springfield Squidport was revamped, Homer and Marge decide to spend an evening there. While walking along the boardwalk they pass a number of businesses. One of the stores they pass is selling food from Iceland.
The Monroe family have a book from Iceland.
After Grampa marries Mr. Burns' mother, making him and Homer brothers, Homer's banker raised his credit limit and Homer ended up buying the country of Iceland and changing its name to "Homerland". When it turned out that the woman Grampa married was actually just an actor playing Burns' mother, and Burns and Homer aren't really brothers, Homer can no longer afford the country and its name was changed back to Iceland, much to the dismay of the country's citizens.
- Episode – "My Sister, My Sitter" (A store with food from Iceland is seen)
- Episode – "Boy Meets Curl" (Olympic team)
- Episode – "The Bob Next Door"
- Episode – "The Saga of Carl"
- Episode – "The Girl on the Bus" (name seen)
- Comic story – Oh, Brother!