Model U.N. Club
Lisa once skipped a meeting of the club, in which she planned to threaten a rice tariff, to run away with Juliet Hobbes. This left the club in chaos, with Martin frantically calling the Simpson residence in the hope of finding her, due to being two minutes away from a role call vote on a non-binding resolution, with Azerbaijan being absent.
According to Homer Simpson, it is unlikely that a threat such as Lisa's for Azerbaijan would go through on a Friday, because that is usually the day where they discuss committee assignments and procedural rules.
- Lisa represents Azerbaijan(note: Lisa previously represented France)
- Bart represents Libya
- Nelson represents Japan
- Martin represents Belgium(note: Martin previously represented Finland)
- Wendell represents Mexico
- Lewis Clark represents USA
- Ralph represents Canada
- Milhouse represents Poland
- Sherri and Terri represent Trinidad and Tobago
- Database represents Australia
- Unknown represents Finland
- Unknown represents Ethiopia
- Unknown represents Belarus