| North Korea
| Country Information
North Korea is a country in Asia.
During Sideshow Bob's flashback, he was seen trying to determine which country he should start his life over in. He decided to grab a globe, spin it, and stab a knife on it. Which ever country the knife landed on, Bob would go and live there. One of the countries the knife landed on is North Korea, to which Bob exclaimed "Damn it!" and spun the globe again, not wanting to live there.
While working at the Department of Motor Vehicles, Wayne Slater angrily recounts to Sideshow Mel the time he was captured and held in North Korea. He was forced to write a musical play about Kim Jong Il, the country's leader.
- Episode – "The Italian Bob" (Seen on a globe)
- Episode – "The Falcon and the D'ohman"
- Episode – "My Fare Lady" (mentioned)
- Episode – "E My Sports" (seen on a sign)
- Comic story – Another One of Professor Frink's Partly Probable Parables: Bart Version 2.0
- Special – Marge Simpson's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge