Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| Country Information
Cambodia (Kampuchea in Khmer) is a country in Asia.
When Bart asks his family for help in writing a letter to Mrs. Krabappel (as Woodrow), Lisa suggests adding in a line about Woodrow inoculating babies in Kampuchea.
Üter once built a model of Angkor Wat for a school contest.
As a movie executive, Comic Book Guy remarks that he has to read a story to his adopted Cambodian orphan.
When Bart watched TV he zapped past Troy McClure who was saying that they might remember him from Where in the Heck is the People's Republic of Kampuchea? and Boy, Oh Cheboygan!.
Behind the Laughter
- Democratic Kampuchea was the name of Cambodia before 1990.
- Kampuchea is the Khmer name for Cambodia.
- Episode – "Bart the Lover" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Father Knows Worst" (model)
- Episode – "Homer the Whopper" (mentioned)
- Comic story – What's the Frequency, Simpson? (mentioned)