The Simpsons: Tapped Out Upcoming content updates
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
This is a list of upcoming The Simpsons: Tapped Out content updates.
Upcoming content updates
||This article contains upcoming unreleased content(s).|
The article's content may change as update(s) gets released and more information becomes available.
Please be cautious when adding information to this article, as rumors and speculation often get confused with fact.
All the contents is subject to change anytime without notice by EA before and on the release date.
Any not yet released content or information listed in this page is not to be shared on the official EA forum due to the Forum rules.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it's time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield's festival of music has ended and all that's left is the tedious hours of cleanup... just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It's time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what's next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "It's time to hang up the heists and wrap up the plots. It's clear crime doesn't pay (unless you're already rich), and Homer and the gang need to get back to the daily grind. But what's next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven't created yet? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Three) description.
- "Exotic, experimental, and just plain wrong animals are all tucked away in their exhibits, and the townsfolk are finally safe to leave their garbage out unattended once again. But what's next for your town? Seriously, what's next? We've got nothing. Maybe something with... the census? Oh geeze. Why? Why did we get so many margaritas last night? For Bill's birthday? Bill sucks! Wait, are you writing that down? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Super Powers description.
- "The stories have been told, the carols sung, and the snow slush-ified. It's a new year in Springfield and with it a new adventure. But what will 2019 bring? An elder arrival? A factory field trip? A picture-perfect plot? Who knows! We sure don't. We were really counting on that apocalypse. Stay tuned for these exciting new updates for Tapped Out!"
- ―Not Yet Spring Cleaning event description.
- "Age may be nothing but a number, but it turns out numbers are pretty important – that's why everyone's a lot happier to be back to normal. So abandon those babies (generally bad advice) and start preparing for Springfield's next adventure! Will it be a harvest holiday or a sinister showdown? Maybe the Tapped Out Oracle will come out of her cave and tell us! That is, unless she sees her shadow. Hmm, am I mixing up local legends again? Either way, stay tuned for more Tapped Out!"
- ―Krusty's Last Gasp Online event description.
- "The alien plot has failed in all the dimensions. Yes, even that one. Put away those spiderwebs and return your bloody beating heart to your chest because it's time to get ready for the holidays! Will there be turkey? Ham? Steamed Clams? An entire aurora borealis contained inside a kitchen? Get answers to those questions in our next update (or never, you're not the boss of us)!"
- ―All American Auction event description.