The Simpsons: Tapped Out Upcoming content updates
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
This is a list of upcoming The Simpsons: Tapped Out content updates.
Upcoming content updates
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Dinosaurs, sphinxes and pirates… Oh my! History’s back to being old news and time travel is once again left to eccentric inventors and sci-fi writers. With the past put back in its proper place (minus a dinosaur or two), what’s next for Springfield? A summer time sing-off? A gathering of prideful pontificators? Or just a few weeks of vacation for the Tapped Out employees… Oh, definitely not that.
Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Time Traveling Toaster Takedown Teaser description.
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "Just like your parents’ marriage, the magic has left Springfield. The beasts are tamed, the evil sorcerer defeated, and the magical school is back to just… school. It’s time to put away the wands, spell books, and potions and return to a life of magic-less monotony. But what’s next for your town? An alien immigration? The return of the masonic messiah? Or maybe a generational division of lowest common denominators! Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Treehouse of Horror XXVIII Takedown Teaser description.
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out content updates
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out unreleased content