Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- The title of the episode is a reference to the Bitcoin Cryptocurrency.
- In the cryptocurrency tutorial, the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, is mentioned.
- The couch gag is a parody of the movie Cats.
- Professor Frink is seen reading Mensa Health, a reference to Men's Health and Mensa International.
- Professor Frink has a solved Rubik's Cube on his desk.
- Professor Frink mentions Albert Einstein and James Chadwick.
- Jim Parsons' "Kachinga" is a reference to his character in The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Cooper's catchphrase "Bazinga".
- Big Bang Theory residuals are also shown in his cryptocurrency tutorial.
- In the tutorial, LeBron James is mentioned.
- The "Cryptocurrency song" is a parody of "That's Life", originally by Marion Montgomery.
- Frink receives Amazon deliveries through his window.
- Professor Frink's robot has a Tetris setting.
- Patty and Selma say they quit smoking since they moved to Disney, referencing Fox being bought by them.
- Referenced in Moe's trivia:
- "Hangin' with the Frink" is a parody of "Puttin' On the Ritz" by Irving Berlin.
- Mr. Burns mentions the NFL and the New York Jets.
- Burns did an interview with Vanity Fair, which Smithers wrote the answers to. Smithers mentioned that he was the one who liked Sideways, not Burns.
- People mentioned at Smithers' meeting:
- One of Eddie's billboards mentions Star Wars.
- The billboards scene is a reference to the film Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.
- The sun rising over the whiteboard surrounded by lights in the town square is a reference to a scene from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- The whiteboard mentions "A&P", which stands for The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, which went bankrupt in 2015, which the whiteboard also states.
- "Thanks for the Currency" is a parody of the song "Thanks for the Memory" by Ralph Rainger and Leo Robin.