Carl Carlson Rides Again/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Carl Carlson Rides Again"
- Carl Carlson: Uh, guys, this has been fun, but, uh, bowling season starts in a week. I didn't think this was physically possible, but we're not even in bowling shape.
- Naima: Whoa, now, that is some serious belly bling.
- Carl: Oh, this? I needed something to hold up my pants, so I immediately thought: Belt.
- Naima: Thank you for walking me through that.
- Carl: Uh, guys, I just met the one. The one person here willing to go out on a date with me.
- Barney Gumble: Wow, way to go.
- Moe Szyslak: [sing-songy] Someone's not gonna die alone.
- Lenny Leonard: So that's why you abandoned us and made us lose to the worst team in the league.
- Hans Moleman: Good game. Bitches.
- Carl: What if she doesn't think I'm, you know, "Pepa" enough?
- Homer: Oh, I get it, like Peppa Pig.
- Barber: So, which one of these is you?
- Carl: I have no idea.
- Barber: Got it. "The Identity Crisis," number seven.
- Carl: Let's find the outfit that'll make Naima look at me the way that Marge looks at you.
- Homer: Worried?
- Carl: Blindly in love.
- Naima: So, tell me about you. You know, like, what are you into besides bowling?
- Carl: [thinking] Don't talk about Moe's. Don't talk about Moe's. [shouting] Lenny!
- Naima: Who's Lenny?
- Carl: Ah, just my friend from Moe's.
- Naima: I see you're into the Black Panthers.
- Carl: Oh, yeah. Totally. Wakanda Forever.
- Naima: No, Huey P. Newton, the guy that's on your shirt.
- Carl: I've always felt like an outsider... Not Icelandic enough, not Black enough. I mean, hey, sure, I'm barfly enough, but that's not enough.
- Carl: You guys had the same idea as me. You're the best friends a guy with no sense of self can have!
- Carl: Dr. Gates, you're a national treasure.
- Henry Louis Gates Jr.: Please, at best I'm a regional treasure.
- Dr. Gates: Tell my next guest he's bumped.
- Rainier Wolfcastle: [looking at his family history book] Ah, it's probably for the best.
- Carl: I'm a Black cowboy.
- Homer: Uh, that's great, Carl, but does that mean you're qualified to be doing this?
- Lenny: Yeah, what the hell are you doing?
- Carl: What I was born to do.
- Homer: Get killed by a 2,000-pound super cow?