Adventures in Baby-Getting/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Adventures in Baby-Getting"
- Kent Brockman: Springfielders are getting that sinking feeling (stops to laugh) as the dangerous sinkhole continues to expand.
- Comic Book Guy: While this sinkhole is larger than the Sarlacc pit which swallowed Boba Fett, it is smaller than the Geonosis battlerena where Jango Fett was beheaded by Mace Windu.
- Kent Brockman: Weren't those two places about the same size?
- Comic Book Guy: I didn't know this was an ambush!
- Milhouse: So, just when my dad finishes his online degree in Sinkhole Engineering, they go and fill it in!
- Bart: Are the credits transferable?
- Milhouse: No.
- Bart: That guy has a bone to pick with the Board of Regents.
- Otto: (sees Bart and Milhouse walking off) Well, if they're not taking the bus, neither I. (gets off the bus while it's still moving)
- Ralph: I'm going to an accident.
- Bart: What are you doing Tuesdays and Thursdays after school?
- Lisa: What do you do Tuesdays and Thursdays after school?
- Bart: Write stupid stuff on the chalkboard. And if you have any ideas, I'm really running out. Today's was "mousetraps are not slippers" or something. Now, what are you up to?
- Lisa: A gentleman doesn't ask, and a lady doesn't tell.
- Bart: Can I use that on the chalkboard?
- Lisa: I guess.
- Bart: Gentleman doesn't ask, lady doesn't tell. Now all I need is one for Martin Luther King Day.
- Marge: Homer? How many samples did you sell?
- Homer: Uh... remember that Corvette I had?
- Marge: I thought they only paid $50 a trip.
- Homer: Exactly. Well, we're all set. Let's make a Thad Supersperm Jr. With a name like that, he could be president.
- Marge: My husband and I have been snuggling six ways from Sunday... And let me tell you, a towel rack will not support your weight. But we aren't making a baby. I thought we should check to make sure Homer has... you know, working stuntmen in his cannon.
- Dr. Hibbert: You were wise to check, Marge.
- Marge: What do you mean?
- Dr. Hibbert: (chuckles) Take a look at this. (shows them a microscope; Homer looks into it and sees lots of his sperm cells - represented as having his head, like in And Maggie Makes Three - dead, indicating to him being sterile)
- Homer: Ooh... X's for eyes.