- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 31 and 32 News: Directors for various
- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 31 News: Sneak Peaks for “Frinkcoin” have been released!
- Only until Frinkcoin airs!
- Check out our article on the latest Tapped Out update, Black History!
- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
22 Short Films About Springfield/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"22 Short Films About Springfield"
- Comic Book Guy: That is a rare photo of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore; it is worth one hundred and fifty dollars.
- Milhouse: What can I get for seventy-five cents?
- Comic Book Guy: Ugh, you may purchase this charming Hamburglar adventure, a child has already solved the jumble using crayons. The answer is 'fries'.
- Seymour Skinner: Superintendent, I was just, uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise! Care to join me?
- Gary Chalmers: Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour?
- Skinner: Ughhh, ooh, that isn't smoke, it's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having. Mmmm, steamed clams!
- [Skinner runs across to Krusty Burger to buy burgers to replace his burnt roast. He enters the dining room with them.]
- Skinner: Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers!
- Chalmers: I thought we were having 'steamed clams'.
- Skinner: Oh no, I said 'steamed hams'. That's what I call hamburgers.
- Chalmers: You call hamburgers steamed hams?
- Skinner: Yes. It's a regional dialect.
- Chalmers: Uh-huh. What region?
- Skinner: Uh... upstate New York.
- Chalmers: Really. Well I'm from Utica and I've never heard anyone use the phrase 'steamed hams'.
- Skinner: Oh not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
- Chalmers: I see.
- [Skinner and the Superintendent eat.]
- Chalmers: I see. You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger.
- Skinner: Haha, oh no, patented Skinner burgers. Old family recipe.
- Chalmers: For steamed hams?
- Skinner: Yes.
- Chalmers: Yes, and you call them steamed hams, despite the fact that are obviously grilled.
- Skinner: Y-- You know th-- One thing I sh-- 'Scuse me for one second...
- Chalmers: Of course.
- [Skinner enters and leaves the kitchen swiftly upon seeing it is now on fire. He then yawns.]
- Skinner: Well, that was wonderful. Good time was had by all. I'm pooped.
- Chalmers: Yes, I should be-- Good lord! What is happening in there?!
- Skinner: Aurora Borealis?
- Chalmers: A...Aurora Borealis? At this time of year! At this time of day! In this part of the country! Localized entirely within your kitchen?!?
- Skinner: Yes.
- Chalmers: May I see it?
- Skinner: No.
- Agnes: Seymour, the house is on fire!
- Skinner: No, Mother, it's just the Northern Lights.
- Bart: Milhouse, do you ever think about the people in those cars?
- Milhouse: I try not to. It makes it harder to spit on 'em.
- Radio Ad: Swing Serenade is brought to you by Gorman's Ear Guards. GUARD YOUR EARS! - with Gorman's.
- Lisa: Mom, Dad threw his beer can at the Miracle Grow guy on TV. Can I recycle it?
- Marge: Why not?
- Lisa: Waaah! Augh! There's gum in my hair! Mom! Someone threw gum in my hair!
- Marge: Are you sure? Maybe it's just shampoo, that washes right out.
- Mr. Burns: Smithers? What's the meaning of this slacking off?
- Smithers: Uh, there's a bee in my eye, sir.
- Mr. Burns: And...
- Smithers: Uh, I'm allergic to bee stings. They cause me to uh... die.
- Mr. Burns: But we're running out of forward momentum!
- Smithers: Um, perhaps you could pedal for just a little while, sir?
- Mr. Burns: Quite impossible. I could try to bat him off if you like.
- Smithers: Uh, really that's no-- [Burns swats at the bee] Aaaaaaaaaugh!
- Smithers: [after collapsing from the bee sting] Help me!
- Dr. Nick: Holy smokes! You need booze!
- [At the Medical Review Board.]
- Dr. Nick: Hi, everybody.
- Review Board: Hi, Dr. Nick.
- Head Review Board Member: Dr. Nick, this malpractice committee has receive a few complaints against you. Among the 160 grievous charges, the most troubling are: Performing major operations with a knife and fork from a seafood restaurant.
- Dr. Nick: But I clean them with my napkin.
- Head Review Board Member: Misuse of the cadavers.
- Dr. Nick: I get here earlier when I drive in the carpool lane.
- Dr. Nick: Hi, everybody! Now, tell Dr. Nick where is the trouble.
- Grampa: I'm itchy! I've got ants in my pants! I'm discombobulated! Give me a calmative!
- Dr. Nick: Slow down, sir! You're going to give yourself skin failure!
- Dr. Nick: All right! Free nose jobs for everybody. Ugh, you first! [points to Jasper]
- Jasper: Give me a "Van Hefferin".
- Moe: Barney, remember when I said I'd have to send away to NASA to calculate your bar tab?
- Barney: Yeah, we all had a good laugh, Moe.
- Moe: The results came back today. You owe me 70 billion dollars.
- Barney: Mmmph!?
- Moe: No, wait wait wait, that's for the Voyager spacecraft. Your tab's 14 billion dollars.
- Barney: Uh, alls I got is 2,000 bucks.
- Moe: Well, that's halfway there.
- Singers: Skinner with his crazy explanations.
- The superintendent's gonna need his medication.
- When he hears Skinners lame exaggerations.
- There'll be trouble in town tonight!
- Superintendent Chalmers: [yelling] Seymour!
- Lou: Y'know, I went to the McDonald's in uh Shelbyville the other day.
- Chief Wiggum: The McWhat?
- Lou: Uh, the McDonald's restaurant. I never heard of it either, but they have over 2,000 locations in this State alone.
- Eddie: Hmm. Must have sprung up overnight.
- Lou: You know the funniest thing though? It's the little differences.
- Chief Wiggum: Example.
- Lou: Well, at McDonald's you can buy a Krusty Burger with cheese, right? But they don't call it a Krusty Burger with cheese.
- Chief Wiggum: Get out… well what do they call it?
- Lou: A Quarter Pounder with cheese.
- Chief Wiggum: A Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well I can picture the cheese, but… uh. Do they have Krusty Partially Gelagnated Non Dairy Gum Based Beverages?
- Lou: Mmm hmm, they call 'em Shakes.
- Eddie: Huh, shakes. You don't know what you're gettin.
- Rev. Lovejoy:: [as he walks the dog] C'mon boy, this is the spot, right here. That's a good boy, do your dirty sinful business.
- Ned Flanders: Well, howdy, Reverend Lovejoy. Nice to see you there ... on my lawn ... with your dog.
- Rev. Lovejoy: Oh, oh, ooh, bad dog! Look at that, right on Ned's lawn. Now how could you do such a thing? [quietly to the dog] Good boy, don't stop now. Bad dog, I condemn you to Hell.
- Ned: Better get the old snow shovel back from Homer, eh? [leaves]
- Rev. Lovejoy: [to dog] Good boy, don't stop the music.
- Ned: [notes Marge squeezing a grapefruit on Lisa's head to get the gum out of her hair] Marge Simpson! Still making juice the old-fashioned way?
- Lisa: No, I've got gum in my hair.
- Marge: Oh, we've tried everything: olive oil, lemon juice, tartar sauce, chocolate syrup, gravy, bacon fat, hummus and baba ganoush.
- Lisa: My scalp hurts from horsefly bites.
- Ned: Why don't you freeze it with an ice cube, and hit it with a hammer? Works for me when I get bubbly-gum in the old push-broom.
- ["The Slack-Jawed Yokel" song.]
- Singers: Most folk'll never eat a skunk, but then again, some folk'll, like Cletus, the Slack-Jawed Yokel. Molk folk'll never lose a toe, but then again, some folk'll, like Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.
- Cletus: [holds up a pair of dirty boots] Hey, Brandine. You might could wear these to your job interview.
- Brandine: And scuff up the topless dancin' runway? Naw, you best bring 'em back where from ya got 'em.
- Cletus: Okay. [to boots] Back you go, to wait for a woman o' less discriminatin' taste.
- Cletus: [on top of a telephone pole] Hey, you know what? I could call my ma while I'm up here. [yells] Hey, maw! Get off the dang roof!
- Kirk: Uuuh, can my son use your bathroom?
- Milhouse: You've gotta say yeeeesss!
- Herman: Okay, but be quick. And come back.
- Kirk: Uuuh, so uh, n-nice store. Uuuh. When I was a kid this used to be a pet store. Ahah. Yeah. Right over there against that wall was the cutest little..
- Herman: [loads gun] Get in the corner!
- Milhouse: [walks in twirling a mace, hits Herman] Hey dad, can we get this? Please?
- Very Tall Man: [lifts Nelson out of the sewer by his head after Nelson makes fun of him] Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
- Nelson: Yeah.
- Very Tall Man: Everyone needs to drive a vehicle, even the very tall. [turns Nelson to face the car] This was the largest auto that I could afford. Am I therefore to be made the subject of fun?
- Nelson: I guess so.
- [The tall guy forces Nelson to march down Main Street with his pants down; he drives slowly behind him]
- Very Tall Man: Hey, everybody! Look at this, it's that boy who laughs at everyone. Let's laugh at him!
- Crowd: HA-ha!
- Milhouse: Everybody in town's got their story to tell.
- Bart: There's just not enough time to hear them all.
- Professor Frink: Ah, ah, uh, sorry I'm late, there was trouble at the lab with the running and the exploding and the crying. One of the monkeys stole the glasses off my head [end credits start] uh, no wait, please no, please I have a funny story! I even wrote theme music! Professor Frink, Professor Frink. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think.He likes to run and then the thing with the... um, person... Oh boy, that monkey is going to pay.