The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular"
- [Part of one of the fake endings to "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Two)"]
- Lisa: Then, with your last ounce of strength, you pointed to W and S: "Waylon Smithers".
- Marge: Well, I'm just relieved that Homer's safe and that you've recovered and that we can all get back to normal.
- Burns: Not exactly. Smithers, for attempting to kill me, I'm giving you a 5% pay cut.
- Smithers: [howling] Ohh!
- Troy McClure: But of course, for that ending to work, you would have to ignore all the Simpson DNA evidence. [laughs] And that would be downright nutty.
- Troy McClure: Yes, the Simpsons have come a long way since an old drunk made humans out of his rabbit characters to pay off his gambling debts. Who knows what adventures they'll have between now and the time the show becomes unprofitable?
- [In the short World War III, after Homer pretends it is World War Three as a drill.]
- Homer: Hmm... if that bomb had gone off by now, we'd all be dead meat. [sees family shivering] What are you shivering about? Is it cold or what?
- Troy McClure: [sitting on couch bored] HAHAHAHA.
- Matt Groening: [notices the cameraman] Get outta my office! [draws revolver and shoots the camera]