- New article from the Springfield Shopper: Season 30 News: Marge Opens a New-Age Store in Season 30’s season finale!
- Only until D'oh Canada airs!
- Check out our article on the new Tapped Out update, "Marge at the Bat".
- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Treehouse of Horror VII/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Treehouse of Horror VII"
- [Talking to Lisa in "The Genesis Tub".]
- Bart: Hey what is this goo? Are you trying to build a friend?
- [From "The Genesis Tub".]
- Principal Skinner: This mini universe you've created is even more impressive then Martin's milk carton ukulele.
- [Shot of Martin in the background in a grass skirt playing the ukulele.]
- [From "The Thing and I".]
- Dr. Hibbert: That means the evil twin is and always has been... Bart.
- [They all turn around and stare at Bart.]
- Bart: Oh, don't look so shocked.
- Kodos: [as Clinton] We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.
- Kodos: It's a two party system! You have to vote for one of us!
- Man: He's right, this is a two-party system.
- Man 2: Well, I believe I'll vote for a third-party candidate.
- Kang: Go ahead, throw your vote away.
- Homer: Ah… The old fishin' hole. So peaceful and relaxing, doesn't even matter if I catch a single fish… come on, you stupid fish! Take the bait! Don't make me come down there!!!
- Leader: Welcome to our world, most gracious Lisa.
- Lisa: Your world is incredible. And you speak English.
- Leader: We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, O Creator. And we have learned to imatoot you exarktly.
- Homer: We think we saw Hugo at the airport; he was boarding a plane to Switzerland and… (sees Hugo) Oh.
- Lisa: What's up there?
- Bart: Is it a monster?
- Lisa: We have to know.
- Bart: Tell us what's the secret.
- Homer: No more questions. I work my butt off to feed you four kids and all you do is--
- [Marge stares at Homer.]
- Homer: What?
- Marge: Three, we have three children!
- Homer: Yeah, three nosy kids. And you know what happens to nosy kids who ask too many questions?
- Bart/Lisa: [talking quickly] No, what? Does something happen? Does something happen to nosy kids who ask questions? What happens?
- Kent: Senator Dole, why should people vote for you instead of President Clinton?
- Kang: [as Dole] It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way, your planet is doomed. DOOMED!
- Kent: Well, a refreshingly frank response there from senator Bob Dole.
- Homer: Oh my God, space aliens! Don't eat me, I have a wife and kids! Eat them!
- Bart: Your micro-jerks attacked me!
- Lisa: Well, you practically destroyed their whole world.
- Bart: You can't protect them every second. Sooner or later, you'll let your guard down, and then flush! It's toilet time for Tinytown!
- Lisa: Oh my God! I've created life!
- Marge: [from downstairs] Lisa, breakfast! We're having waffles!
- Lisa: Ooh, waffles.
- Bart: You're crazy!
- Hugo: Am I? Well, perhaps we're all a little crazy. I know I am. I went mad after they tore us apart, but I'll be sane… once I sew us back together.
- Bart: But you'll kill both of us.
- Hugo: No, it's easy. Look, I've been practicing: I made a pigeon-rat.
- Bart: Did you guys hear something moving around in the attic last night?
- Homer: Attic? Oh, that's silly. Seriously though, don't ever go up there.
- Kang: [as Dole] Fooling these Earth voters is easier than expected.
- Kodos: [as Clinton] Yes. All they want to hear are bland pleasantries embellished by an occasional saxophone solo or infant kiss.
- Kang: [as Dole] Abortions for all!
- [Crowd boos.]
- Kang: Very well, no abortions for anyone!
- [Crowd boos again.]
- Kang: Hmm... Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!
- [Crowd cheers and waves miniature flags.]
- Homer: Oh, no! Aliens, bio-duplication, nude conspiracies! Oh my God! Lyndon LaRouche was right!
- Homer: [gulps] I suppose you want to probe me. Well, might as well get it over with. [starts to unzip his pants]
- Kang: Stop! We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us.
- Lisa: Wait, one of them is nailing something to the door of the cathedral. [gasps] I've created Lutherans!
- Lisa: Science has already proven the dangers of smoking, alcohol, and Chinese food. But I can still ruin soft drinks for everyone!
- Homer: We'll search out every place a sick twisted solitary misfit might run to.
- Lisa: I'll start with Radio Shack.
- Dr. Hibbert: But what to do with poor Hugo? Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town. The child was an outcast. So, we did the only humane thing.
- Homer: We chained Hugo up in the attic like an animal and fed him a bucket of fish heads once a week.
- Marge: It's saved our marriage.
- Lisa: [upon waking up and seeing her tooth] Mold! That's science project paydirt!
- [From The Thing and I.]
- Dr. Hibbert: You never forget the birth of Siamese twins!
- Lisa: I believe they prefer to be called "Conjoined twins."
- Dr. Hibbert: And hillbillies want to be called "Sons of the Soil," but it ain't gonna happen. [laughs]
- Kodos: [as Clinton] I am Clin-ton. As overlord, all will kneel trembling before me and obey my brutal command. End communication. [crosses arms]
- Homer: What are you spraying me with?
- Kang: Rum! So no one will believe your story.
- Clinton Aide: [closely resembling George Stephanopoulos] People are becoming a bit confused by the way you and your opponent are… well… constantly holding hands.
- Kang: [as Dole] We are merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a simpler way, I'd like to hear it.
- Marge: [on phone, gravely] Yes, Doctor, it's what we've always feared -- it's loose. Hugo is loose. [cheerfully] See you soon!
- Bob Dole: [captive on the alien saucer] I am so mad at the Secret Service right now.
- [From "The Genesis Tub"']
- Lisa: Oh, great. I'm stuck in this lousy tub for the rest of my life.
- [People stare at her.]
- Lisa: Shouldn't you people be groveling?
- [Everyone starts groveling.]
- Lisa: And bring me some shoes. Nice ones.
- Man: She'll want socks, too. I'll get socks.
- Homer: Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.