Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh"
- Marge: [referring to sciencewater] The bottle label is all in lowercase. It's like I'm drinking E. E. Cummings.
- Miss Hoover: Three, two, one. Now I have tenure, so I'll let Ralph teach the class from now on.
- Ralph Wiggum: Class, in what year was one plus one?
- [No one says anything.]
- Ralph: The answer is, the amazing Ralph!
- [Ralph then dives out of the classroom window.]
- Lisa: It says here that Springfield Elementary is so bad it's two deviations below the norm.
- Homer: Oh, I can't understand that math reference because I went to Springfield Elementary!
- City inspector: [flips coin] Call it, friendo.
- Homer: Heads! No, tails! No, on its side!
- [coin falls on its side]
- City Inspector: Well played.
- Marge: Wow, your first day at the new school! Lisa, have fun. Bart, don't!
- Caitlin: I'm Caitlin with a "c". This is Katelyn, with a "k" and Kate Lynn, 2 words.
- Lisa: I'm Lisa, one word.
- Bart: Why did you use my treehouse?
- Homer: C'mon boy, be cool!
- Bart: [sighs]
- Homer: Be cool or you're grounded!
- Marge: I love tapas. They're like appetizers for a meal that never comes.
- Marge: Please, just stay there until Bart graduates from high school.
- Homer: Ohhh, that's another 20 or 30 years!
- [Lisa sneaks backstage in a catering tray.]
- Alaska Nebraska: I am so tired of fans in my food.
- City inspector: Go, Dog. Go!, pages missing. Lego spaceship, poorly constructed. Clearly this is the apartment of elementary school children. Too bad. I was really looking forward to killing you and making it look like a suicide.
- Homer: Oh, thank you, friendo!
- City inspector: I am not your friendo.
- Homer: But I thought...
- Bart: We have to go back to Springfield. I just remembered I was playing hide-and-seek with Milhouse.
- Milhouse Van Houten: [in the dumpster back of the Kwik-E-Mart] Three weeks! This must be a new record!
- Cookie Kwan: Ah, so cheap eh?
- Homer: [bows, in Asian accent] Ahso sheepay to you!