Gone Maggie Gone/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Homer: [when he goes careening off the bridge] AHHHH! WHY DID I BRING THE BABY AND THE DOG TO THE POISON STORRRRREEEE!!?
- Kent Brockman: Today, Springfield will experience a rare total eclipse of the sun. A solar eclipse is like a woman breast-feeding in a restaurant. It's free, it's beautiful, but under no circumstances should you look at it. We recommend using a homemade "camera obscura", fashioned from an ordinary shoebox and paper towel tube. [reaches under his desk and pulls out an unmade camera obscura] [fuming] This... was supposed to be pre-made. Fine, I'll do it myself. Where's the end of the frickin' tape?! Forget it! We'll do it next week!
- Cameraman: [off-screen] The eclipse is today.
- Kent Brockman: [shouting] There's an eclipse when I say there's an eclipse!
- Homer: [to Maggie when he places her on the steps of a convent] Now I need to leave you where you'll be safe: Under the watchful eyes of God. And I'll be watching you too, in case God's busy making tornadoes or not existing.
- Nun: [singing to a group of babies] If you're happy and you know it, that's a sin! If you're happy and you know it, that's a sin!
- Mr. Burns: Well well, if it isn't the Tardy Boys and Nancy Clueless!