All About Lisa/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Ron Rabinowitz: Krusty, I've been your agent for 37 years and I'm telling you, watch out for this Lisa Simpson character. She's got a taste for Lady Laughter, and she'll step right over a certain clown to get it.
- Krusty the Clown: Which one? Chuckles? Professor Nitwit?
- Ron Rabinowitz: [facepalm] No, you!
- Krusty the Clown: No Yu?! The Chinese Clown?
- Ron Rabinowitz: [laughs] That's actually really funny! But seriously, you're in big trouble here.
- [Bart and Homer are looking though a large pile of coins for the "Kissing Lincolns Penny"]
- Bart: One of these has got to be that smooching Lincoln penny. Nope. Nope. Dime. Button. Pepperoni slice.
- Homer: [grabbing pepperoni slice] Wait! This is a classic 1978 Pizza Hut! (eats it) Mmm... terrible.
- [At an auction for a "Kissing Lincolns Penny"]
- Homer: Five dollars!
- Mr. Burns: Five hundred.
- Homer: Five dollars, cash.
- Host:Sir, the promise of cash is not an endorsement. The current bid is $500. Going once, going twice--
- Bart: Dad!
- Homer: Five hundred-one!
- Mr. Burns: Ten million.
- Homer: Objection, Your Honor!