Treehouse of Horror XIX/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Treehouse of Horror XIX"
- Homer: This doesn't happen in America! Maybe in Ohio, but not America!
- Milhouse Van Houten: Who wants to sing pumpkin carols?!
- Nelson Muntz: I got a pumpkin carol for you! (clears his throat, singing to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas") You are such a stupid moron! It makes people want to punch you! The Grand Pumpkin's super gaaaaaay! Punch, punch, punch, punch, wedgie! (gives Milhouse four punches and a wedgie)
- Nelson: [to the Grand Pumpkin, holding a yellow pumpkin] Touch me and I'll cut your friend.
- The Grand Pumpkin: What do I care? That's a yellow pumpkin.
- Nelson: You're a racist!
- The Grand Pumpkin: All pumpkins are racist. The difference is that I admit it. [starts eating Nelson]
- Nelson: I'd rather die than hate!
- Chief Wiggum: [after getting shot] I always thought I'd die of hepatitis!
- Moe Szyslak: [while strapped to a foosball table] Okay, who's the idiot who taught them what foosball was?
- Homer: I thought they might enjoy it.