The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly"
- Marge: Oh, Bart. I don't care that this is just an act. You've finally become the boy every mother dreams of... a girl!
- Jenny: Are you saying our entire relationship is based on lies?
- Bart: Not our entire relationship, just the stuff I said.
- [Lisa is in her room smiling and seeing smiles everywhere. Maggie holds a fan in front of her.]
- Lisa: If you don't stop smiling, you're gonna get a kiss!
- [Lisa gets close to the fan to kiss it, but it is disconnected by Marge.]
- Milhouse Van Houten: Why didn't you come and visit me Bart?
- Bart: Yeah, I meant too. I was so very busy.
- Milhouse: What could be important than your best friend?
- [Jenny walks up and holds Bart's hand]
- Jenny: Who's this Bart?
- Milhouse: Oh, I see how it is.