Wedding for Disaster/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Wedding for Disaster"
- Homer: Reverend Lovejoy, you deliver pizza now? But we didn't order any pizza. You forgot the pizza anyway. Marge, the pizza place screwed up again!
- Homer: So will you marry me in style?
- Marge: [in tears] Oh, yes, Homer, yes!
- Homer: Did you hear that Santa? She said "Yes"! Yes! Now back to your cold airless tomb.
- [Homer puts the Santa toy in the box]
- Santa: Ho ho ho!
- Marge: A pimple! Not on my day you don't.
- Marge: Now we are 11 seconds behind schedule.
- [Marge sees that the room is empty.]
- Marge: Homer! [sobbing]
- Sideshow Bob: The director was an ass.
- [The plant snaps at the man.]
- Man: No! You're a plant now!
- The Parson: I remember when she [Helen Lovejoy] used to be Helen Schartzbaum. Heck, I even remember when she was Harold Schartzbaum!
- Reverend Lovejoy: What?
- Marge: Homer, I can't believe you're ruining the second Thursday before the wedding!
- Homer: If Marge is like this now, then what will she be like after we're married?