- Wikisimpsons has a Discord server! Click here for your invite! Join to talk about the wiki, Simpsons and Tapped Out news, or just to talk to other users.
- Make an account! It's easy, free, and your work on the wiki can be attributed to you.
- Welcome to Wikisimpsons!
Tapped Out Portal
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| The Simpsons: Tapped Out (TSTO) is a free game for iOS and Android, developed and published by Electronic Arts, first released on February 17, 2012. The game consists of the player helping Homer and other characters to rebuild Springfield. The game features the original cast.|
The game was removed from the App Store on March 3, 2012, due to connectivity issues primarily caused by the USA release of the game two days before. August and September that year saw the game re-launch in various countries, with January and February 2013 overlooking the game's long-awaited Android launch in various countries.
- "The heretics have had their time and a new year has been celebrated. As the religious riots settle and the townsfolk get back to their normal lives, what's next for your town? An inaugural incident? A romp around the world? An invasion of bow wielding gnomes?"
- ―Winter 2016 Takedown Teaser description on Amazon Store
- "The documents were swapped, the messages decoded, and the world was saved (well most of it)! Now it’s time to put away the shoe phones, pen blow darts, watch cameras, and other mail-order gadgets, and get back to civilian life in Springfield. But what could be next for your town? A face-paint focused collegiate experience? A temporal trip? A quicky wedding? Stay tuned for more characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Secret Agents Takedown Teaser description
- "Springfield’s festival of music has ended and all that’s left is the tedious hours of cleanup… just kidding! Video games have no consequences! It’s time to hang up those mics and return your townfolk back to their normal lives. But what’s next for your Springfield? Magical maladies and mayhem? A fried food feast? A clash of colliding colors? An all-town alliteration altercation? Stay tuned to find out!"
- ―Homerpalooza Takedown Teaser description.
- "It’s time to hang up the heists and wrap up the plots. It’s clear crime doesn’t pay (unless you’re already rich), and Homer and the gang need to get back to the daily grind. But what’s next for Springfield? A brutal build on a failing park? A murder mystery? A preteen road trip? A hidden fourth option so secret that we haven’t created yet? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon."
- ―Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part Three) description.
- "Exotic, experimental, and just plain wrong animals are all tucked away in their exhibits, and the townsfolk are finally safe to leave their garbage out unattended once again. But what’s next for your town? Seriously, what’s next? We’ve got nothing. Maybe something with… the census? Oh geeze. Why? Why did we get so many margaritas last night? For Bill’s birthday? Bill sucks! Wait, are you writing that down? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon!"
- ―Super Powers description.
- "The stories have been told, the carols sung, and the snow slush-ified. It’s a new year in Springfield and with it a new adventure. But what will 2019 bring? An elder arrival? A factory field trip? A picture-perfect plot? Who knows! We sure don’t. We were really counting on that apocalypse. Stay tuned for these exciting new updates for Tapped Out!"
- ―Not Yet Spring Cleaning event description.
- "Age may be nothing but a number, but it turns out numbers are pretty important – that’s why everyone’s a lot happier to be back to normal. So abandon those babies (generally bad advice) and start preparing for Springfield’s next adventure! Will it be a harvest holiday or a sinister showdown? Maybe the Tapped Out Oracle will come out of her cave and tell us! That is, unless she sees her shadow. Hmm, am I mixing up local legends again? Either way, stay tuned for more Tapped Out!"
- ―Krusty's Last Gasp Online event description.
- "The alien plot has failed in all the dimensions. Yes, even that one. Put away those spiderwebs and return your bloody beating heart to your chest because it’s time to get ready for the holidays! Will there be turkey? Ham? Steamed Clams? An entire aurora borealis contained inside a kitchen? Get answers to those questions in our next update (or never, you’re not the boss of us)!"
- ―All American Auction event description.
- "Springfield has been broke, a joke, and once all the residents simultaneously choked, but never before have they been woke. Thanks Mayor Quimby! Oh, and also all the people who shared their stories. What’s next for Springfield? A drone war? A pecan pie fight? A love affair between a lowly copywriter and the sexy accountant down the hall? Oh wait, these are just entries in my dream journal. Who knows what’s next for the Simpsons, but be sure to update to find out!"
- ―All American Auction event description.
- June 10: Polish your keyboard, put on your carpal tunnel brace, and order that extra-large pizza - because The Game Master has come to Springfield! And this mysterious figure threatens the existence of the entire town! Will this be Game Over for the Simpsons? Or will the Evergreen Terrors put a stop to his antics?! And should Springfield stop putting all their hopes and dreams on the backs of little kids? The answer to that last one is: probably!
- Grab your quarters and your overinflated sense of nostalgia: it's time to fill your town with memorable arcade games! Spark joy with your joystick!
- Milo can't run Coolsville without his girlfriend-turned-wife, Strawberry. Her name matches her lipgloss. Are you jelly?
- The Game Master is here to separate the ones from the zeros.
- Rent a unit and fill it with your hopes, desires, and bowling trophies! The Broken Dreams Storage Lockers can hold as much sadness as you can pay for.
- Didn't get enough of that 8 bit, retro love? Grab a Game of Games The Sequel Mystery Box and level up! No blowing in the game cartridge required.
- Find all about the new event in the Game of Games The Sequel page!