Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- This episode takes place in the year 2010, 15 years from 1995, when the episode aired. Unsurprisingly, however, mid to late Season 21 episodes have been set in 2010 like its broadcasting year (2009–2010) and so would early Season 22 episodes (2010–2011).
- The Clock Tower at the Palace of Westminster is now a digital display, but is not reliable like the old analogue clock was. Whether Big Ben and other bells are still inside is not known.
- Marge says that in England a mile is called a kilometer. However, England still uses miles as opposed to kilometers, just like the US.
- The painting of Uncle Eldred appears in the background for one of the DVD menus of the Season 14 boxset.
- It only seems like Martin's voice has changed in the future.
- Lisa is bare feet while sitting on the ground, but when she kisses Hugh she is wearing her shoes.