Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk"
- [Restaurant meeting.]
- Burns::Der Sauerbraten schmeckt koestlich. (The Sauerbraten is excellent.)
- Smithers::Oh, you never cease to amaze me, sir.
- Burns::Mein Kriecher sagte mir, dass ich bin nie aufhoere, zu erstaunen. (My lickspittle told me I never cease to amaze him.)
- Fritz:: Wir denken, wir haben ein sehr gutes Angebot. (We think we have a very generous offer.)
- Burns:: Du verspielst deine Zeit! (You are wasting your time!)
- [German owners are attempting rapport with plant employees.]
- Horst: Good morning. I am Horst. My superiors have selected me to speak to you because they believe I am the friendliest looking. Perhaps I remind you of the lovable Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.
- [Plant employees mutter amongst themselves in agreement.]
- Horst: First, we need to deal with substance abuse. Are there any alcoholics here?
- Man #1: Me.
- Man #2: Me too. In fact, I am drunk at this moment.
- Horst: Very well. You will be on convalescent leave for six weeks at an detoxification center in Hawaii, and will then return with back pay.
- Homer: [talking to himself] Doh! Lucky drunks!
- [Radioactive waste drips into a bucket.]
- Horst: We would like to have a talk with your safety inspector.
- Homer: Sock it to him, Horst!
- [Homer lacks the situational awareness to see he wears a nameplate that says "Homer Simpson, Safety Inspector".]
- Carl: Hey Homer, are you not the safety inspector?
- Homer: D'oh!
- [Last lines of episode. Mr. Burns has reclaimed ownership of the SNPP, but still has yet to clean up toys from his office, which the Germans had converted into a nursery. He brandishes a letter opener.]
- Burns: Who was that man who insulted me in the blue-collar bar?
- Smithers: Homer Simpson, sir. He was laid off under the German ownership.
- Burns: Simpson, eh? As for him, many years will pass, where he will remain unaware the Sword of Damocles is dangling over him. And when he least expects it...
- [Mr. Burns uses letter opener to stab a toy pig, which makes a squeal.]
- [Simpson residence. Homer is on the phone while entire family listens in.]
- Homer: WOO HOO! I got my job back!
- Moe: [answering a prank call from Bart] Bea O'Problem? Come on, guys. Do I have as B.O. Problem here?
- Barney: You sure do!