When Flanders Failed/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"When Flanders Failed"
- Akira Kurosawa: We practice karate, so that we never need use it.
- Bart: Excuse me. I already know how not to hit a man. Can I practice with nunchucks?
- Marge: Bart, don't use the Touch of Death on your sister!"
- Man: Hey, I hear you validate parking tickets without purchase.
- Ned: Oh, right as rain! Or, as we say around here, `left as rain', heh heh.
- Man: Just stamp the ticket.
- Ned: Oh, okay.
- Ned: Listen to that singing. Those poor fools. Homer, I'm ruined.
- Homer: I know.
- Ned: You know, at times like these, I used to turn to the Bible and find solace, but even the Good Book can't help me now.
- Homer: Why not?
- Ned: I sold it to you for seven cents.
- Homer: Oh.
- Ned: You know, ever since that barbecue, nothing's gone right. It's like there's been a curse on me.
- [Homer bursts into tears.]
- Homer: It's all my fault!
- Ned: No, it's not!
- Homer: Yes, it is!
- Ned: No! You tried to warn me about gambling my family's future on some pig in a poke! I didn't listen! Homer, you were a true friend!
- Homer: No, I was a swine! [He and Ned hug and cry] Listen, Flanders, you still have that store?
- Ned: For two more days. Then it becomes Libertarian Party Headquarters. I hope they have better luck than I did.
- Homer: Flanders, you open that store tomorrow.
- Ned: Homer, there's no point!
- Homer: I said do it!
- [Homer is on the phone.]
- Homer: Hello Jerry? This is Homer Simpson. Remember last month when I paid back that loan? Yeah, well now I need you to do a favor for me!