Brick Like Me/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- LEGO Bart: Hmm. Is it just me, or does something seem weird today?
- LEGO Marge: You're right—something is different about the Simpsons today. Your father's wearing a tie.
- LEGO Bart: Oh, that's what's different!
- LEGO Lisa: That's the one and only thing.
- LEGO Homer: Aw, they're so cute when they're Duplo.
- LEGO Principal Skinner: You are going to rebuild every brick of this school.
- LEGO Bart: This says: Ages 12 and up.
- LEGO Skinner: Age guidelines are conservative, and everyone knows it.
- Homer: Well, what do you know? I enjoyed playing with you.
- Lisa: Me, too, Dad.
- Homer: No, no, no. Listen to me. We played and it wasn't boring.
- Lisa: We've played lots of times.
- Homer: Of course we have! Because you're my girl and I love you. But I'm letting you in on a secret. When parents play with their kids, they don't like it. And I'm no different. Suddenly I can't breathe. Every fiber of my being screams out for a nap. And if someone handed me an issue of The New Yorker, I would read the fiction. I swear to God I would.
- Lisa: Wow. But there are millions of parents in the world. Surely some of them like playing with...
- Homer: Nope, not even one. Just look at the things you kids like: Tea parties with pretend food; Hide-and-seek with flagrant peeking; And the most inhumane torture ever devised by man... Candy Land.
- LEGO Bart: You are going back where you came from, Denmark.