So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show"
- TV Announcer: The following is a public service announcement. Excessive alcohol consumption can cause liver damage and cancer of the rectum.
- Homer: Mmm... beer.
- Lou: That sounded like an explosion at the old Simpson place.
- Chief Wiggum: Forget it, that's two blocks away.
- Lou: Looks like there's beer coming out of the chimney!
- Wiggum: [gets up, exits] I am proceeding on foot – call in a code 8.
- Lou: We need pretzels; repeat, pretzels.
- Moe: I brought you a little present. [gives Homer a can of beer]
- Homer: No. Beer bring pain.
- Barney: I can't stand to see him like this. [Shoves a pillow in Homer's face. He than lifts up a water fountain, throws it at a window, jumps out and runs away]
- Moe: He really needs a girlfriend.
- Homer: Oh Marge. What if I wind up as some vegetable watching TV on the couch. My important work will never be completed.
- Bart: You're going down, Homer. I'm gonna fool you!
- Homer: You talk better than you fool.
- Bart: I'll fool you up real nice.
- Homer: You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.
- Dr. Hibbert: Mrs. Simpson, I'm afraid your husband is dead. [laughs] April Fools. He's very much alive, although I'm afraid he may never walk again.
- Grampa: Poor Homer. This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.
- Homer: [gargles] Rrraaahhh ...
- Grampa: Ah! Kill it! Kill it!
- Marge: Grampa, please, he's in a coma.
- Grampa: Coma? Pfffft. Why, I go in and out of comas all the – [falls asleep] [wakes up] French toast, please.
- Lisa: Is a coma painful?
- Grampa: Oh, heck no. You relive long lost summers, kiss girls from high school. It's like one of those TV shows where they show a bunch of clips from old episodes.
- Mr. Burns: [bursts thru the ward] This man is costing my health plan $5000 a day! I demand that he die with dignity. [he plugs the plug]
- Dr. Hibbert: Now, look, I'm the doctor here.
- Mr. Burns: Well, I demand a second opinion.
- Dr. Nick: [pops in] Hi, everybody!
- All: Hi, Dr. Nick. [Nick pokes Homer's abdomen with a reflex hammer]
- Homer: [squeaks] Mrth.
- Dr. Nick: Oh dear, I see no signs of life. Just to be safe, we better pull the plug.
- Mr. Burns: Yoink!
- Marge: You lost 5% of your brain.
- Homer: Me lose brain? Uh-oh! [Everyone including Homer laughs] Why I laugh?