Brother from the Same Planet/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Brother from the Same Planet"
- Milhouse Van Houten: Trab pu kcip. Trab pu kcip.
- Kirk Van Houten: What have we told you about writing on the walls? Go to your room.
- Homer: Hmm, I keep thinking I'm forgetting something.
- Crowd: [on television] Bart! Bart! Bart! Bart!
- Santa's Little Helper: [barking] Bart Bart! Bart Bart Bart! Bart!
- Maggie: [burping] Bart!
- Homer: I can't think with all this noise!
- Homer's brain: Pick up Bart! Pick up Bart!
- Homer: Pigabar? What the hell is pigabar?
- Homer: I know you're mad at me right now, and I'm kinda mad too... I mean, we could sit here and try to figure out "who forgot to pick up who" till the cows come home. But let's just say we're both wrong and that'll be that.
- Bigger Brothers Agency employee: So the last time you saw your father was six years ago.
- Bart: Yeah... he left me out on the curb for the ashman. What a revoltin' development.
- Bigger Brothers Agency employee: You brave little soldier. I've been saving someone special for a case like yours.
- Homer: Bart's not mad at me.
- Marge: He called you a bad father.
- Homer: Marge, when kids these days say bad, they mean good. And to shake your booty means to wiggle one's butt. Permit me to demonstrate.
- Tom: Your dad ever take you to baseball games?
- Bart: Nah, his game was blackjack. He bet our life savings on a single hand.
- Dealer: Nineteen.
- Homer: Hit me.
- Dealer: Twenty.
- Homer: Hit me.
- Dealer: Twenty-one.
- Homer: Hit me.
- Dealer: Twenty-two.
- Homer: D'oh!
- Corey Masterson: [on phone] Hi, you've reached the Corey hotline. $4.95 a minute. Here are some words that rhyme with Corey: Glory. Story. Allegory. Montessori...
- Bart: Well... I've been thinking. You've been really great to me... but there's probably some other kid who needs you even more.
- Tom: Bart, I could kiss you, if the Bigger Brothers hadn't made me sign a form promising I wouldn't.
- Homer: Hello, son. Where have you been?
- Bart: Playing with Milhouse.
- Homer: No, you haven't! You've been out gallivanting around with that floozy of a bigger brother of yours! Haven't you, haven't you. Look at me.
- Bart: Dad, it just kinda happened. You're taking this too hard.
- Homer: How would you like me to take it? "Go ahead, Bart, have your fun, I'll be waiting for you?" I'm sorry, I can't do it.
- Bigger Brothers Agency employee: And what are your reasons for wanting a little brother?
- Homer's brain: Don't say revenge. Don't say revenge.
- Homer: Uh... Revenge.
- Homer's brain: That's it, I'm getting outta here.
- Principal Skinner: Listen to your mother, Lisa. I owe everything I have to my mother's watchful eye... and swift hand. Oh, there's mother now. Watching me. What's that, mother? They have a right to be here. It's school business. I... Mother, that sailor suit doesn't fit anymore!
- Marge: I think we should go.
- Homer: Come on, Bart. We had our fun. Remember when I used to push you on the swing?
- Bart: I was faking it.
- Homer: [gasps] Liar!
- Bart: Oh yeah? Remember this? "Higher, Dad, higher!... Whee, whee... Push harder, Dad!..."
- Homer: Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!
- Tom: Come on, Bart. You know better than to talk to strangers.
- Homer: For your information, I'm his father!
- Tom: His father? The drunk and gambler?
- Homer: That's right.
- Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting at the Aquarium, Chief.
- Chief Wiggum: They still sell those frozen bananas?
- Lou: I think so.
- Chief Wiggum: Let's roll.
- Kent Brockman: This just in, a fist fight is in progress in downtown Springfield. Early reports indicate -- and these are very preliminary -- that one of the fighters is a giant lizard. [talking to someone off-screen] Do we have a source on this? Uh-huh. A bunch of drunken frat boys? All right. I could use some names. I.P. Freely? [angry noise]