Marge Gets a Job/Quotes
Smithers: "This resume is very impressive. Let me be the first to say 'abibu gazini.'"
Smithers:" 'Welcome aboard.' I guess my Swahili's not as good as yours."
Marge: Last week, some Jeohvah's Witnesses came to the door, and I wouldn't let them leave. They snuck away when I went into the kitchen to get more lemonade.
Lisa: "You'll be just like Marie and Pierre Curie."
Homer: "What'd they do?"
Lisa: "They discovered radium! Then they both died of radiation poisoning."
- Mr. Burns: I want you to show this woman the time of her life.
- Homer: Gotcha! Marge, we're getting some drive-thru, then we're doing it twice!
- Marge: What do I do?
- Smithers: Heh, heh, heh. Marge, please! According to your resume, you invented this machine!
- Grampa: Good news, boy! I found a pharmacy that carries leeches! Well, it wasn't actually a pharmacy – more of a bait shop.
- Bart: Look, Grampa, I'm fine! I don't really need any more home remedies.
- Grampa: Oral thermometer, my eye! Think warm thoughts, boy, cos this is mighty cold.
- Bart: AAAAAAGGHH ...!
- [Las Vegas. Tom Jones has finished a concert when he is met backstage by Smithers]
- Smithers: Tom Jones?
- Tom Jones: Yes?
- Smithers: I was wandering if you'd be interested in performing at a private party.
- Tom Jones: Sorry, mate, I do not do private parties.
- Smithers: Well, then maybe you will respond to what is in this briefcase. [emits green cloud]
- Tom Jones: Alright, but I don't see ... [cough, collapses]
- Smithers: Pleasant dreams, Mr. Jones.