Last Tap Dance in Springfield/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Last Tap Dance in Springfield"
- Vicky Valentine: You've just got to turn that frown upside-down!
- [Lisa smiles.]
- Vicky: That's a smile, not an upside-down frown! Work on that, too!
- Milhouse: The mall?
- Bart: Yeah, it's just like my dad always says:
- Homer: [in a thought balloon] For an evening or a week, there's no place like the mall. Food, fun and fashion, the mall has it all!
- [Bart runs to the mall, leaving Milhouse behind.]
- Milhouse: What? What did he say?!
- Kearney: [imitating Marge while driving Homer's car as he can't see] Now, Homie, when we get to the liquor store, buy me some Jack Daniels and a carton of smokes.
- Homer: Yes, dear.
- [Dolph and Jimbo snicker and exchange a high-five.]
- Professor Frink: Jesus, Mary, and Glavin!
- Professor Frink: These shoes are in the off position!
- Lisa: You mean I danced all by myself?
- Marge: See, honey? All you needed was to believe--
- Homer: What are you talking about, Professor Frink? They're clearly in the on position. See? "On".
- Professor Frink: I was merely trying to spare the girl's feelings, you insensitive clod.
- Homer: Oh... oh! Well, now that I look even closer--
- Lisa: Forget it, Dad.