Days of Wine and D'oh'ses/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Days of Wine and D'oh'ses"
- Barney: When I think back to all the time I wasted at Moe's...
- Homer: Wasted!? What about our staring contests? And the way we always knew what football coaches should have done? Remember the time we jumped that census guy and stole his clicker?
- Cletus: Looky here! Cardy-board tubes!
- Brandine: Now we can have indoor plumbing, just like they's got at the women's' lockup.
- Cletus: They spoilt you, Brandine. Sometimes I don't even know who you are anymore.
- [Homer and Bart look through the trash.]
- Homer: This muscle shirt is a pretty good find.
- Bart: Dad, that's a sports bra.
- Homer: All I know is, I'm finally getting the support I need.
- Lisa: Oh, we'll never get a good picture.
- Bart: Hey, let's dump spaghetti on Maggie's head.
- Lisa: That picture's a cliche.
- Bart: Picture?