Bart to the Future/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Marge: I'm not sure mosquito season is the best time to visit Larva Lake.
- Kent Brockman: According to the latest polls, Americans have emphatically said, "Smell you later," to President Simpson's refund adjustment.
- Marge: Shouldn't we wait for Lisa? She IS the President.
- Homer: She knows what time dinner is.
- Flanders: Hi Bart. How much this time?
- Bart: Dude, you got me all wrong.
- Flanders: Oh, really? Well, just answer me this. Are you holding your moochin' sack?
- Bart: My little one...
- President Lisa: Oh, Bart could screw everything up.
- Secret Service Agent Kearney: You want him… taken care of?
- Lisa: No, just keep him out of my hair.
- Kearney: Out of your hair… with extreme severity?
- Lisa: No!
- Kearney: Come on, every president gets three secret murders. If you don't use them by the end of the term, then pfft, they're gone.
- Lisa: My Administration will focus on the three R's. Reading, writing, and refilling the ocean.
- [Bart and Ralph are locked out and evicted.]
- Bart: Ohh, I had half a beer in there! And "Bewitched" is on!