Judge Me Tender/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
- Lisa: Mr. Flanders, how did you make these amazing fish?
- Ned Flanders: Actually, God made some fish that were pretty close to these so naturally we selected those for further breeding.
- Lisa: So that natural selection was the origin of this species?
- Flanders: Yep, that's exactly--[laughs] You almost got me.
- [Fish grows legs, crawls out of water, and starts breathing air]
- Flanders: Not on my watch [pushes it back into water]
- Simon Cowell: How do you like LA?
- Moe: It's a hell of a city. It's like someone stepped on New York and scraped it off on the beach.
- Homer: You never fail to nauseate me boy.
- Bart: Just call me Barf Simpson.
- Homer: I wanted to, but your mother said kids might tease you.