Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade"
- [While Bart is watching the Clock Channel on TV.]
- TV announcer: Coming up on the Clock Channel: 6:00.
- Bart: Wait, I already saw this one.
- Lisa: Bart, the test is in 2 hours, and you haven't slept in a fortnight!
- Bart: What's a fortnight?
- Lisa: You should know, it's on the test!
- Mrs. Krabappel: No pressure, children, but these test results will follow you for the rest of your life and beyond the grave.
- Bart: Lisa's not so great! She got diarrhea on our trip to Carl's Dad Caverns!
- Nelson: Ha ha!
- Mrs. McConnell: Young man, you're not in this class. What are you doing here?
- Nelson: Laughing at jerks.
- [Later on the class field trip.]
- Nelson: Ha ha!
- Mrs. McConnell: You weren't on this field trip! How did you get here?
- Nelson: Biked.
- Homer: Hey, you can't fool us. We're from the "Learn to Fart" state.
- Lisa: That's cheating! Bart cheated!
- Mrs. McConnell: Young lady, in the third grade we don't care for tattletales.
- Lisa: [moans] Ohhhhh.
- Mrs. McConnell: And we don't care for moaners, either.
- Lisa: [starts crying]
- Mrs. McConnell: Sobbing only pushes Bart's grade higher!
- Lisa: [cries again]
- Bart: [while Lisa is doing her homework] Quiet nerds burp only near school.
- Lisa: Bart, I'm doing my geography homework.
- Bart: I know. That's how you remember the 4 original provinces of Canada. Quebec, New Brunswick, Ontario, Nova Scotia; "Quiet Nerds Burp Only Near School." And here's how you remember the principle exports; "Dogs Eat Barf Only On Wednesday, Mable."
- Lisa: Stop! I want to learn on my own.
- Bart: [walks out of the room; hangs from a vent] Canada's govenor's general; "Clowns Love Haircuts, So Should Lee Marvin's Vallet."
- Lisa: Get out! [tries to hit Bart with her book]
- Bart: And the Lord said, "Let there be crap!"
- Bart: What?! I gotta be in the same class as her?
- Lisa: What?! I gotta be in the same class as him?
- Homer: [watching Bart and Lisa on TV] They're gonna be in the same class as each other?!
- Marge: Get back, honky cat.
- [On "Japanese Friends" on TV.]
- Japanese Chandler: Do you like my new shirt? It says "Reggae Hair Style Rock n' Roll." Could I be more Japanese?
- Japanese Phoebe: You are the Emperor of Last Year.
- Japanese Chandler: Your comeback shames me.
- Lisa: Bart, I think we're lost.
- Bart: I used to be lost, until a friend turned me onto a book. It's called "Lisa is Stupid".
- Lisa: You die now! [tackles Bart]
- Marge: Hello, Principal Skinner!
- Principal Skinner: [speaks fast] Parent who waves their right to sue says what?
- Marge: What?
- Principal Skinner: [holds up an audio recorder and shuts record off] Got it.
- Homer: Oh, it's red wire to red wire. What idiot dreamed that up?
- Mrs. McConnell: Lisa comes to us from Ms. Hoover... [makes a drinking sound] ...while Bart was taught by Mrs. Krabappel. [fake coughs]' Slut!
- Tom Brokaw: [during the news break] Oh, Lord, I'm so fat! [vomits in a bucket]
- Principal Skinner: If this ordeal has taught us anything, it's that nothing works better than the status quo. Bart, you're promoted back to the fourth grade.
- Bart: Yeah!
- Principal Skinner: And Lisa, you have a choice. You may continue to be challenged in third grade, or return to second grade and be merely a big fish in a little pond.
- Lisa: Big fish! Big fish!
- Homer: The status quo.
- Milhouse: The status quo? Ay Carumba!
- Principal Skinner: That's just sad.