The Strong Arms of the Ma/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"The Strong Arms of the Ma"
- Kent Brockman: I'm here with actor Rainier Wolfcastle, who, surprisingly, has filed for bankruptcy. Rainier, what went wrong?
- Rainier Wolfcastle: Three divorces in three months. What can I say, Kent? I'm a romantic.
- Brockman: But this personal tragedy translates into a good old fashioned bankruptcy sale!
- Wolfcastle: Yeah! Everything must go. Even the painting of my Nana. This was done on her wedding day. Or should I say "deading day".
- Wolfcastle: Do you need some assistance picking over the tattered remains of my life?
- Homer: No, I'm good. Hey, your early porno movies! Are any of these hetero?
- Wolfcastle: What's there is there.
- Homer: Do you think you could give me a lift home?
- Wolfcastle: Sure, I'll carry you in this giant Snuggli. I used it to carry Rob Schneider in the movie "My Baby Is An Ugly Man".
- Homer: Your heartbeat is so soothing.
- Wolfcastle: Shh. Time for sleep, little fatso.
- Apu: Hello, Mrs. Homer!
- Marge: Apu, where's your bathroom?
- Apu: The bathroom is not for customers. Please use the crack house across the street. [gets whiff] Ugh, that is the most pungent thing I have ever smelled, and I am from India! All right, all right, but speak of this to no one!
- Marge: Oh no! I pepper sprayed Ralph!
- Ralph: Even my boogers are spicy!
- Lisa: Mom, you didn't get the milk.
- Bart: And you parked on top of the mailman.
- Mailman: It's okay. All part of the job. Can you believe I get paid to wear short pants?
- Marge: Ned, I'm not afraid!
- Ned Flanders: Well, aren't you a super-duper recouper.
- Marge: Grampa! I'm not afraid!
- Grampa: Then you're not paying close enough attention!
- Ruth Powers: Steroids aren't drugs. They occur naturally in the body, like sweat, or tumors.
- Otto: Man, what am I smoking? Oh yeah, pot.
- Announcer: In second place: Marge Simpson!
- Bart: Second place!? Oh man, this'll just encourage her.
- Lisa: I'm tired of her criticizing my saggy glutes.
- Homer: Quiet, her muscular ears can hear us.
- Homer: Oh, I'm so proud of you, honey. You bulked up, but managed to keep your femininity.
- Marge: And that's why I didn't win!
- Homer: Sorry, sir, sorry.
- Marge: Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna up my glyco-load, use a denser ripping gel...
- Homer: Denser?!
- Marge: Damn straight, I didn't sacrifice my period for second place!