The Trouble with Trillions/Quotes
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
"The Trouble with Trillions"
- [After flying to Cuba.]
- Mr. Burns: Sorry about the landing, boys. This fog is so thick I can't see my own cataracts.
- Homer: [filling out his tax return] Okay, Marge, if anybody asks, you require 24-hour nursing care, Lisa's a clergyman, Maggie is seven people and Bart was wounded in Vietnam.
- Mr. Burns: I'm not the thief; the government is. Every year you make hardworking Joes like my reporter friend pay income taxes. And for what? Aid to ungrateful foreigners, do-nothing nuclear missiles, tomb polish for some unknown soldier.
- Mr. Burns: That intrepid lad is my great-grandfather, Franklin Jefferson Burns, tossing that without a care for what the caffeine would do to the Finway Flounder.
- Homer: Is that a fish?
- Mr. Burns: It was.
- Mr. Burns: [pointing to a display case] Oh, you'll find this amusing: the suit Charlie Chaplin was buried in.
- Homer: [wearing an FBI listening device] Hey, see you're watching the ball game. Looks like a good one. Any of you involved in any illegal activity? Cause I could sure go for some. How bout you, Lenny? Testing, testing. Lenny?
- Lenny: You saying you want to commit a crime, Homer?
- Homer: Maybe. But first I need to hear about some other crimes to get me fired up.
- Carl: You mean like the time you was running moonshine out of your basement?
- Barney: Or that telemarketing scam you pulled?
- Homer: Uh... like those, but involving you.
- Moe: Oh, you mean like the time Barney beat up George Bush?
- Homer: Barney!? That was me! And I'd do it again.
- Charlie: Why stop there, Homer? My militia has a secret plan to beat up all sorts of government officials. That'll teach them to drag their feet on high definition TV!
- FBI Agent: You're under arrest for conspiracy!
- Moe: How'd they finger Charlie? Somebody must have ratted him out.
- Homer: Oh, that's ridiculous, Moe. End transmission.