Minimum Wage Nanny
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
| "Minimum Wage Nanny"
| Song Information
- If you wish to be our sitter,
- Please be sweet and never bitter,
- Help us with math and book reports.
- Might I add: "Eat my shorts".
- Just cuttin' through the treacle.
- If Maggie's fussy, don't avoid her.
- Let me get away with moider.
- Teach us songs and magic tricks.
- Might I add: no fat chicks.
- The nanny we want
- Is kindly and sage.
- And one who will work
- For minimum wage.
- Hurry, nanny,
- Things are grim.
- I'll do it!
- Bart and Lisa:
- Anyone but him!
Behind the Laughter
The song is a parody of the song "The Perfect Nanny" from the movie Mary Poppins. It is part of the "Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious (Medley)" track on the album Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons.