Quimby Campaign Commercial
Wikisimpsons - The Simpsons Wiki
|"Quimby Campaign Commercial"|
| Song Information
The "Quimby Campaign Commercial" is the jingle supporting Mayor Joe Quimby's reelection.
- Without a Mayor Quimby, our town would really stink.
- We wouldn't have a tire yard or a mid-sized roller rink.
- We wouldn't have our gallows, or our shiny Bigfoot traps.
- It's not the mayor's fault...
- That the stadium collapsed!
- Announcer #1:
- Quimby: If you were running for mayor, he'd vote for you.
- Announcer #2:
- Paid for by the Mayor Quimby for Mayor Mayoral Committee.
Behind the Laughter
It is the eighteenth track on the album Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons.