| "A Singing, Dancing Machine"
| Song Information
A Singing, Dancing Machine is a song sung by Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa.
- Oh, why did they have to screw up a perfectly serviceable wagon story with all that fruity singing?
- I thought it was toe-tappin' fun.
- Singing is the lowest form of communication.
- Homer, you sing all the time.
- No, I don't. I hate to rhyme.
- You like musicals, don't you, Dad?
- No, I don't. I think they're bad.
- They're fake and phony,
- And totally wrong.
- Wake up, Dad,
- You're singing a song!
- I wouldn't! I couldn't!
- I hate that stuff!
- Now, Homer, listen,
- I've had enough.
- In our family videos,
- We have plainly seen,
- You're a singing dancing,
- Entertainment machine!
Behind the Laughter
It is part of the "All Singing, All Dancing (Medley)" track of the album Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons.