In Marge We Trust (Medley)
|"In Marge We Trust (Medley)"|
| Song Information
"In Marge We Trust (Medley)" is a song from the album Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons. It is the twenty-eighth track on the album and consists of the songs "Klang and Koto" and "Mr. Sparkle Theme & Logo" from the episode "In Marge We Trust". The track is all dialogue with no singing.
Klang and Koto
- Look, we got a package from the Mr. Sparkle Company in Japan!
- Ooh. Ow.
- It's a videotape!
- Put it in! Put it in!
- Japanese Businessman:
- Ahhhh. Oh! Hello, American investor. I see you are interested in distributing Mr. Sparkaru in your home prefecture. You have chosen wisely. But please, don't believe me. Observe this commercial.
Mr. Sparkle Theme & Logo
- Mr. Sparkle:
- Aka ni taishte burei da! Yogore o yaburu! Honki da yo.
- Doke - Mina doke! Burabura shitero tokoro ja nai! Ore to issho ni nasu ka shinu ki ka?
- Underwater Girls #1 and #2:
- Isamashi honin rogo desu ne! Mista Sparkaru no charenji ni ojimasu!
- Underwater Girl #3:
- Awesome Power!
- Natsu yasumi no keikaku wa do desho?
- Mr. Sparkle:
- Mista Sparkaru -- Un no yoi besto washu!!
- That didn't explain anything. All I know is they stole my face and used it for their stupid "logo". There's no other explanation.
- Wait, look.
- Japanese Announcer:
- Mr. Sparkle: a joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks... and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern.
- Hey, it was all a coincidence!
- Yep. There's your answer, Fish Bulb.
- Well, it was a good ride while it lasted. C'mon kids. Let's go home.
- We are home.
- That was fast.